The city of Jerez drastically changes at night: typical bars and tabancos, locals enjoying some drinks with their friends, the lights of the city centre at night and the ambient so characteristic of the south of Spain, why don't you combine a cultural visit with some fun? If you like how this sounds, this experience is for you!
With this nocturnal activity, you'll walk through the city center of Jerez de la Frontera between locals and monuments, following the ancient wall that once protected the city. You'll discover some of the cities most valuable monuments and venues for the locals along an official tour guide, experiencing the landscapes the nights of Jerez can offer.
You'll finish your experience with a tasting of some wines and tapas in a local tabanco located in the city centre, making it a gastronomical, cultural and fun activity.
What to expect?
- Meeting point in Plaza del Arenal.
- Discovering some of the main locations within the city center, such as the Alcazar, Cathedral or Plaza Plateros.
- A total immersion in Jerez night culture, merging with locals at one of their favourites tabancos to spend some time.
- A tasting of wines and tapas, completed with an explanation of the elaboration of this symbols of andalusian gastronomy.
**If you want to visit more places just write us so we can arrange it and make something more specific!
** This experience duration will be 1.5 hours.
- 1 Official guide
- Tasting of local dishes and wines
- Panoramic view and explanation of some of the uniques monuments of the city.
- English and Spanish speaking host! (german and italian on request)
1 Official guide
Tasting of wines and tapas (2 cups of wine and 2 tapas per person)
Transportation to Jerez
Any Private Expenses
|Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Participants||Up to 10 participants|
Min Age: 18+
Please arrive 10 minutes before departure to the meeting point.